Created for MS Dynamics 365 testing
- Supports MS Dynamics 365 FO & CRM
- Yes. Product is following D365 updates (new button and controls)
- Supports other Dynamics 365 family products
- Yes. Supports, CPOS, Retail, Talents, Business Central and others.
- Certified by Microsoft as the official D365 FO Add-in
- Yes. Available at AppSource and Azure Marketplace
Integration testing capabilitites
- Supports web-based cross-platform testing
- Yes. Anything that is opened in webbrowser may be tested.
- Supports desktop and legacy apps integration testing
- Yes. Integration through Power Automate connector (UiFlow)
- Yes. Allows some scripts modifications already during recording
- 100% codeless Script (Test case) editor
- Yes. 100% zero-coding experience.
- Yes. Allows to play script in foreground and background.
- Reporting module included in the tool
- Yes. Including dashboards and detailed reports
- Scheduler to plan test runs in groups
- Yes. Allows to easily orchestate number of test plans
- Project management to manage large projects
- Yes. Must have for large projects and nice to have for small
- Internal security model to manage testing team access
- Yes. Manage your team and grant necessary access rights.
Delivery & Installation
- May be installed or provided as a hosted service (SaaS or TAaaS)
- Yes. MS Partners may provide Test Automation as a Service
- Installation is standardized (when installation needed)
- Yes. Installation takes ~2 hours.
Effectiveness – easiness in use & time to adopt
- May be used by business people to record real processes
- Yes. Designed for this purpose.
- Does not require technical skills to create and maintaint test script
- Yes. All functions and features are 100% code-less
Effectiveness – test case reusability
- Allows to modify scripts easily
- Yes. Anything created may be fully modified, fast and anytime.
- Allows to joins scripts into scenarios with variables
- Yes. Scripts may be easily jointed by variables as puzzles.
- Allows to copy steps and scripts between scripts and scenarios
- Yes. Anything created may be easily reused with a few clicks
- Allows to easily change virtual user or test environment
- Yes. Supports user login steps and swift chenge of tested environment
Effectiveness – usability benachmark
- Average time needed to create automated test case (test script)
- From 2 to 10 minutes (depends on complexity)
- Average time to create test scenario (from test cases)
- From 2 to 15 minutes (depends on the scenario complexity)
- Average time needed to modify existing test script or scenario
- Average of 15% of script or scenario creation time
- Manual to automated test coverage accesibility
- Up to 80% of manual test cases may be usualy automated
Usability (testing features)
- Supports multiple variables within one scrips
- Yes. Variables number is not limited within a script.
- Supports Excel data source and loops to iterate different data sets
- Yes. With a support to different tabs within the Enxcel file
- Supports happy path testing
- Yes. All system notifications are reported.
- Supports negative testing
- Yes. Provides advanced negative testing with status overrides.
- Supports no-code validations and conditionals
- Yes. Provides advanced valiadations and conditional steps
- Supports project rollouts
- Yes. Scripts may be easily moved to test another entity (different language)
Incorporation into Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem
- Microsoft Azure DevOps integration
- Yes. Native. Including Pipelines, Bugs creation and Test Plans
- Allows to adopt with flexible Testing framework
- Yes. Framework designed for use in D365 upgrades projects.
- Allows to start already in AX2012
- Yes. Another distribution of EA works with AX2012 and AX2009
- Business process documentation creation
- Yes. Any recording may be recreated into business process documentation
- Support for performance testing
- Yes. Scripts may be ran in 100’s of parralel sessions to provoke system stress
Others & licensing
- Provided with functional support
- Yes. Trainings, full user manual, tutorial videos and live support lines
- Provided with technical support
- Yes. Supported with Jira Service Desk.
- Yes. Optional. Up to 2 hours reaction times in 24/7 plan.